Dress Code Reminders
- Students should not wear shirts that show their midsection or that have spaghetti straps. Shirts should cover their shoulders.
- Shorts and/or skirts that are too short or any other clothing that has undue exposure of the body are not allowed.
- Pants should not sag.
- Slogans on shirts cannot promote drugs, alcohol or tobacco or display profanity.
- Safe footwear must be worn at all times. Flip-flops are not to be worn.
- Tennis shoes should be worn on P.E. days.
- Hats or other head covers are not to be worn in the building.